Planned Giving for Financial Advisors
Gifts of Cash
How they work
- Your client sends cash, a check, wires funds, or contributes online to Gaylord Hospital.
- We use your client's donation immediately for the purposes specified.
Benefits for your client
- Cash is the simplest asset to use for a donation — there are no appraisal or gift acceptance requirements.
- Cash delivers a gift that will benefit Gaylord Hospital immediately.
- Your client will receive a full income tax charitable deduction that she can apply against a 50% of her adjusted gross income.
- Cash is a versatile asset that can also be used to create a life income gift or Donor Advised Fund.
In This Section